Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 February 2011

Went to see Rob Zombie last Wednesday, it was amazing! How he hadn’t been to the UK in over 12 years I really don’t understand. One of the best performances I have ever seen! That’s saying a lot because I’m not very well at the moment. Pretty lucky I was in the seating area!
Had a few days off last week, which were wasted with me trying to sleep. So tired!!
Trying so hard to not snap at anyone today, go absolutely no sleep at all last night so I’m shattered.
Someone here still doesn’t understand why I got angry with him when he phoned me at half nine in the morning when I was trying to sleep. (Took the day off sick) Really don’t understand why people don’t think at times.
Going to a friends tonight for Chinese and to watch Glee so looking forward to that and an epic nights sleep :D






















No comments:

Post a Comment