Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 March 2011

La la land?

Haven’t written on here for a bit, not very well at the moment and feeling very sorry for myself. Being skint and sick does take its toll. I did manage to book a drs appointment about two weeks ago for Friday. How I love it in the UK hehe.
Pretty happy at the moment, I’m just trying to focus on the things I do have rather than the things I don’t. I have a lovely flat, good friends&family and a lovely boyfriend, so what if I have pretty much zero cash in my bank account. There are more important things to get worked up over. Oooh plus I’m going to see Death Cab for Cutie in July! Well looking forward to that! Haven’t seen them before, so I’m in for a real treat. It’s the day before Sonisphere so I have it off already, good timing :D
Finally got the furniture from Argos so I can hang my clothes up, they’re well wrinkled now!
Just have to do some moving around when I get home, sadly looking forward to it! Love re-arranging my flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment