Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 August 2011

Lovely Monday

I’m quite content at the moment really, like at ease with how my life is going. It's nice. Trying not to stress about things that won't matter in a few weeks.
Got the little chair for the living room on Saturday. Saw Captain America, broke my heart a bit but I think I’ll recover. Then we went out for a lovely meal in the evening <3
Bought two tickets to see Rise Against in November, Incubus are playing in November too. Must see them! Have to wait until next month to buy tickets, hope they don’t sell out!
The Sunday was nice, spent waaaaaaaaaay too much money on food, part of me thinks I should go back to eating frozen meals, way cheaper. But I do love fresh fruit and veg. Bah! Damn government banging it into our heads to eat fresh, stay healthy… But it’s ridiculously expensive.
Now I’m a little bored at work... Exiting times right?!

Just have to get the following for my house:
Compost pot
Shelves
Bookcase
Purple paint

Going to a friends for Thai later, can't afford it soooo she said she'd pay. Happy days :D

No comments:

Post a Comment